Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Heart Grocery Stores!!

As you know, I do most of my couponing at CVS and Walgreens simply because I've had a hard time finding amazing deals at grocery stores. That has now changed! I have come to the realization that the website I use does not do a very good job of posting grocery store matchups. Last week I discovered a new coupon matchup website that does an amazing job with their grocery store matchups and yesterday I put it to the test. I went to Kroger and here's what I got:

4 packs of Mentos Gum
5 Frozen Pizzas
5 Yakisoba Microwave Meals
4 2-Liter bottles of Sierra Mist
2 2-Liter bottles of Diet Pepsi
6 packages of Carefree Liners
3 rolls of Reach Floss
3 Reach Toothbrushes
6 Listerine PocketPacks

Total Shelf Cost: $39.41
Total OOP: $6.39
84% Savings

It was so easy and fun and I have grown to LOVE double/triple coupon policies! Sometimes I feel like couponing at CVS and Walgreens causes more stress than it's worth because you can have some high OOPs and spending money stresses me out even if I'm saving in the long run. This was completely stress free and incredibly simple! I can't wait until Wednesday's ad so I can try it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment