Monday, May 9, 2011

Shopping Trip - May 8

It was not a great week at CVS and Walgreens this week, but I did pick up a few things. The total should actually be $2 less, but I forgot to use 2 of my coupons. Oh well!!

6 bottles of Sobe Life Water
4 bottles of Clean & Clear Body Wash (thanks to the B1G1 coupons I think we're set on body wash for years!!)
1 bottle of SunBurnt After Sun Lotion
1 bottle of Dulcolax Balance
4 packages of Carefree Liners
2 tubes of Colgate Toothpaste
4 Revlon Eye Shadows
1 Revlon Illuminator
2 bottles of Similac Formula


Total Shelf Cost: $106.28
Total OOP: $10.13
Mail In Rebate: $2.99
ECBs Earned: $8.00
RRs Earned: $4.00
Total Cost: -$4.86
Over 100% Savings

I didn't have a coupon for the Revlon Illuminator. I've actually always wanted to try it, but wasn't willing to spend the money. Yesterday I found it on clearance at Walgreens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment