Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shopping Trip - February 22nd

One of these days I'll get a decent picture.

Here's what I got this week:
1 bottle of Dial NutriSkin Lotion
2 bottles of Aussie shampoo
1 package of Goody Hair Bands
1 box of Purex 3-in-1 Sheets
2 Dove deodorants
1 container of Visine Soothing Wipes
1 bottle of Visine Max Releif Eye Drops
1 tube of Colgate MaxWhite Toothpaste
4 3 Musketeer Bars
4 Milky Way Bars
1 package of Cadbury Mini Eggs
3 bags of Cinnamon Sugar Kettle Corn
1 bag of Jelly Beans
1 Accu-Chek Aviva Blood Glucose Meter
1 box of Brilliant pH Tampons
1 pack of Finish Powerball Dishwashing Tabs
1 40 ct. box of Truvia Sweetener
2 boxes of Raisin Bran
Total Shelf Cost: $105.33
Total OOP: $11.64
Rebates: $15 for Accu-Chek
ECBs Earned: $7.74
RRs Earned: $12.00
Total Cost: -$23.10
(Plus I have $10 in RRs left over from last weekend!)
Wow I wish every weekend went like this! The last couple weeks have been a real bummer, but my goodness did this week make up for it! The two Visine products alone usually cost around $13 (more than I paid for the whole trip) and they only cost me $1.49. I was traveling back from Arizona on Sunday, so I couldn't go shopping until Monday. Since I got out late lots of things were sold out so, believe it or not, it could have been even better! Here's to hoping that next week is just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment