Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shopping Trip - February 6th

Not the best picture. Sorry!


1 bottle of Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
2 bottles of Scope Outlast
2 6 pack boxes of Easy Mac
2 boxes of Special K Protein Bars
1 bottle of Right Guard Body Wash
2 bottles of Dove Visible Care Body Wash
1 bag of York Pieces
1 Irish Spring Deodorant
2 Secret Deodorants
1 bottle of Olay Complete Moisturizer
3 bottles of Olay Body Wash
3 boxes of Garnier Hair Color
1 bag of Reese's Pieces
1 bottle of Veripur Sanitizer
1 bottle of Softsoap
1 box of Zantac 150
1 tube of Icy Hot Naturals
2 tubes of Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste
4 tubes of Nivea Lip Care
2 large king size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
1 Gillette Fusion Razor
Nail Polish
2 packs of gum
2 packs of Hersheys Drops

Total Shelf Cost: $189.09
Total OOP: $68.02
ECBs Earned: $11.99 (plus $4 left over from the last trip)
RRs Earned: $28.00
Total Cost: $28.03

This trip was more expensive than I would like, but I hadn't built up a lot of Register Rewards. Now that I have those built up I'm hoping my cost at Walgreens will go down. I only paid $2.80 out of pocket at CVS this week since I had ECBs built up. If we cant get the out of pocket cost at Walgreens there then we'll be golden! Of course, the cost also has to do with the quality of deals available from week to week. I didn't shop January 30th because the deals weren't all that great.

On another topic, the first batch of coupon finds will be going to the Saint Vincent de Paul Food Pantry this week!! I bought a giant plastic bin to keep it all in and I couldn't fit all of the stuff!! Not bad for 3 shopping trips!! As always, thanks for your love and support and send me a message if you would like to send in coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment