Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome to Coupons With a Cause!!

Hello Friends!

Those of you that know me know that I get a kick out of couponing! Well, I have decided to take my little hobby to the next level. I have begun collecting as many coupons as possible so that I can Coupon With a Cause. Nathan and I have no use for a lot of the things I can get with my coupons nor do we have room to start any significant stockpile. I had slowed down my couponing for those reasons. Then I had a lightbulb moment one night. Why not donate my free and cheap finds to chairty?!? I have already made 2 couponing trips (I will post about those in a bit) and have a giant plastic tub full of food and toiletries to donate! I am partnering with the St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry here in Dallas as well as the St. Vincent de Paul organization to make sure these items get to those who can really use them. I am very excited for this venture and very eager to partner with YOU to make it happen! If you have any coupons that you are not using, send them my way! I'll come pick them up or I'll send some money for postage and you can mail them to me. I will update the blog each week with my haul. Thanks for your love and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment