Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shopping Trip - April 17

No picture today. Our kitchen table is too much of a mess! Here's what I got.

2 bottles of Nivea for Men Body Wash
2 32 packs of Always Pads
3 rolls of Scotch Tape
1 Gillette Fusion Razor
4 tubes of Colgate Toothpaste
2 Reach Toothbrushes
1 pack of Goody Hair Bands w/ free headband
3 Caramel candies
2 bottles of John Frieda Conditioner
2 bottles of Listerine
1 bottle of Head & Shoulders Shampoo
1 bottle of Head & Shoulders Conditioner
1 can of Edge Shaving Cream
1 Schick Razor
2 boxes of ThermaCare Heat Wraps
1 Egg Decorating Kit
1 GE 75-watt Lightbulb
2 Green Bag Tags
1 NasoGel Nasal Spray
1 Air Wick i-Motion Starter Kit
2 Snickers Eggs

Total Shelf Cost: $158.13
Total OOP: $29.20
ECBs Earned: $21.27
RRs Earned: $4
Total Cost: $3.93
98% Savings


I have taken a new approach at Walgreens. I now shop the conventional 'couponer way' and break my purchases up into multiple transactions. This way, I use most of the RRs that I get during that day's shopping trip. I had struggled with Walgreens recently because their RRs only last two weeks. Most of the RRs I was receiving were expiring. Now I'm a little more of a pain in the store, but at least I use all of the money I receive! Another tub is heading to the food pantry this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment