Friday, April 8, 2011

Shopping Trip - March 27



2 bottles of Clean and Clear Body Wash
2 bottles of Axe Body Wash
2 cans of Skintimate Shaving Cream
1 can of Edge Shaving Cream
2 bottles of Men+Care Deodorant
2 tubes of Colgate Total Toothpaste
2 Colgate Toothbrushes
2 bags of Halls Cough Drops
2 jumbo bags of Hershey's Kisses
2 Snickers Creme Eggs
1 pack of Wrigey's Gum
3 Rimmel Eye Brow Pencils
1 tube of Physician's Formula Concealer

Total Shelf Cost: $97.83
Total OOP: $28.41
ECBs Earned: $23.50
RRs Earned: $7.00
Total Cost: -$2.09

Sorry I have been so behind with my postings. I have taken a couple weekends off due to poor sales at both CVS and Walgreens. I have been having lots of problems at Walgreens lately and I am considering no longer shopping there. I have found that they are much less accommodating to couponers than they are at CVS, not to mention a little rude. I have also come to the realization that their Register Rewards expire after only two weeks, which has become a problem for me. Anyway, I'll keep you posted on this front.

No comments:

Post a Comment