Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shopping Trip - April 24



2 bottles of Clean & Clear Body Wash
1 box of Nexcare Bandages
1 bottle of Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser
1 bottle of Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub
1 package of Stayfree Maxi Pads
1 box of Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
1 bottle of Blink Eye Drops
1 bottle of Jergens Natural Glow Mousturizer
1 bottle of Honest Tea
1 bottle of Crest Whitening Rinse
2 Schick Razors
5 sticks of Dove Men+Care Deodorant (totally free!!)
6 boxes of Schick Razor Refills
2 tubes of Crest 3D White Toothpaste
2 Rimmel Stay Matte Foundations
1 Caramel Candy (filler item)

Shelf Cost: $197.72
Total OOP: $40.88
ECBs Earned: $15.00
RRs Earned: $3.00
Mail In Rebate: $2.99 (for bandages)
Total Cost: $16.90
92% Savings

I know it doesn't seem like the amount of items in the picture should be worth the total shelf cost, but I got many items this week that are usually around $10 a piece. Both of the razors retail for $10 and the refill cartridges are $9, so it was a great deal! I also found out when I was filling out my mail in rebate that I can buy two more Nexcare products and mail all of the UPCs in together for an $11 rebate. I'm going to head back to CVS a little later today to buy the other two packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment