Monday, June 13, 2011

Shopping Trip - June 12th


4 rolls of Toilet Paper
1 Lysol NeutraAir Starter Kit
1 Soft Scrub Cleanser with Bleach
1 Soft Scrub Total Bath Cleaner
2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners
1 bottle of Bayer Aspirin
1 box of Wal-Fex Allergy Medication
1 box of Baby Wipes
1 Schick Hydro Razor
1 Gillette Power Razor
1 Colgate 360 Surround Toothbrush
1 container of Bluebell Ice Cream
2 packs of Orbit Gum
4 Crunch Bars
1 tube of Blistex Lip Care
2 Newspapers (more coupons!!!)

Total Shelf Cost: $96.66
Total OOP: $9.64
ECBs Earned: $4.00
RRs Earned: $10.00
Total Cost: -$4.36

We have been traveling the last two weekends so I barely got this trip in! It was good that I did because all of my register rewards would have expired yesterday, which means I would have been throwing money in the trash can. There were a few things we needed in our house, so I added those in to the shopping trip even though they weren't on sale. I was also able to grab two newspapers with coupons that were free since I used my ECBs to pay for them! Those usually cost me $5, so I was very excited about that!! I think Kroger has another mini Mega Event starting up on Wednesday, so hopefully I'll be back with those deals later this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment