Sunday, June 26, 2011

Shopping Trip - June 26


I made 3 stops today. I am very lucky that I have a CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, and Albertsons all within 2 miles of our house! Here's what I got!

Walgreens:
1 Reach Toothbrush

Shelf Cost: $4.79
Total OOP: $2.15
RRs Earned: $2.00
Total Cost: $0.15

CVS:
1 24-pack Water
2 Newspapers
2 bottles of Hellman's Mayo
1 18-pack of Brilliant Tampons

Shelf Cost: 26.76
Total OOP: $6.37

Kroger:
2 bags of Pop Chips
1 bag of Imperial Sugar
2 Covergirl Mascaras
2 L'Oreal Liners
2 Covergirl Concealers
1 Maybelline Liner

Total Shelf Cost: $52.99
Total OOP: $10.22

Totals:
Total Shelf Cost: $84.54
Total OOP: $16.74
80% Savings


I consider it a successful weekend when I can walk away with my Sunday newspapers for less than full price! On another note, even if you don't coupon, I recommend you stop in at a Kroger and check out their makeup section. There are lots of goodies on clearance. All of the makeup I bought normally costs between $8-$10 each, but all were on clearance for less than $2.10 each. If you have coupons it makes it an even better deal! I stocked up on makeup for less than $10 and that's a great deal in my book!! I was a little disappointed at myself because Kroger also had select varieties of Kettle Chips on closeout this week for $1.39. With the $1/1 coupon (6/19 RP) they would have cost only $0.39, but the shelves were cleared by the time I got there this weekend. Oh well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment