Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shopping Trip - August 14th

Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm WAY behind!!! I have just posted all of my trips from the last two weeks if you would like to get caught up. My trip today took me to CVS, Walgreens, and Albertsons. Make sure to scan your CVS card at the coupon machine when you go this week. CVS is promising everyone at least one free item coupon. I ended up getting two!! My OOP was A LOT higher than it usually is, but that's because I bought makeup and quite a few vitamins (Nathan and I are trying to be a little healthier!) Here's what I got:

4 rolls of Bounty Paper Towel
5 bottles of Gatorade G-Fit 02 Perform
1 Caramello Bar (free CVS coupon)
2 2L bottles of Diet Pepsi
2 24-packs of Nestle Pure Life Water
2 bottles of Melatonin (60 ct)
2 bottles of Calcium (150 ct)
2 bottles of Vitamin C (100 ct)
2 Revlon Custom Creation Foundations
1 box of CVS brand Band-Aids (free CVS coupon)
1 box of Prilosec (14 ct - got a free CVS coupon for this in the mail)
4 packages of Cottonelle Moist Wipes (84 ct)
1 package of Cotton Squares (200 ct)

Total Shelf Cost: $155.28
Total OOP: $62.31
60% Savings

Like I said, this is a lot more than I usually spend, but I'm a happy camper considering all the high priced items that I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment