Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shopping Trip - August 1st

Holy cow I'm behind on posting!! I'm sorry for my tardiness. I was enjoying my last couple weeks of summer break! Here is my shopping trip from way back on August 1st. These items are courtesy of Walgreens, CVS, Target, and Barnes & Noble. I went to B&N to buy Nathan a book and stumbled upon some AMAZING deals in the 75% off clearance section!! I always get excited when I can find a few goodies to bring into my classroom.


2 Red Baron Deep Dish Pizzas (2-packs)
4 Folders
4 bottles of Axe Body Spray
2 Skinny Cow Candy Bars
2 packs of Oral-B Floss Picks
1 pack of Goody Hair Clips
2 jars of Ragu Pasta Sauce
1 bottle of Pantene Shampoo
1 bottle of Herbal Essences Shampoo
1 box of JIF To Go Peanut Butter
2 boxes of Cottonelle Moist Wipes
1 bottle of Crest Mouthwash
2 bottles of Scope Mouthwash

Total Shelf Cost: $83.44
Total OOP: $17.23
80% Savings

BARNES & NOBLE

1 Llama Llama Puzzle
1 Knuffle Bunny Puzzle
1 Stellaluna Puzzle
1 Trivial Pursuit Board Game

Total Shelf Cost: $84.80
Total OOP: $22.14
74% Savings

No comments:

Post a Comment