Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shopping Trip - August 7th

You may notice that my shopping trips are getting smaller. That's not because the deals aren't out there. It's simply because I'm getting to the point where our stockpile is built up enough that I'm only getting things that I feel need to be replenished.


10 bottles of Lysol Wipes
2 Softsoap Refills
3 bottles of Softsoap Hand Soap
1 Highlighter (filler)

Total Shelf Cost: $50.47
Total OOP: $24.72
ECBs Earned: $3.00
Total Cost: $21.72
57% Savings

I was so excited about the Lysol wipes (I need to get a life, I know!) They were on sale and when I went to get them I found they had bonus double packages for the sale price! They only had 4 on the shelf, but I'll take it!! Instead of getting 6 like I had planned, I walked out with 10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment